Max '11 MegaWide
North & Central America
South America & S. Caribbean
Canada & Western USA
Canada & Eastern USA
Central & South America
NT Plus Wides
NA East Coast and Rivers
Alaska & Western Canada
NA West Coast & Hawaii
Gulf & Caribbean
Central & South America
Over the past 25 years, more than one million navigators around the world have put their trust in C-MAP electronic charts. C-MAP by Jeppesen vector-based charts offer unrivaled navigation detail and work with many premier brands of chartplotters and PC-based navigation software.
- Up-to-Date - Jeppesen continually updates their cartography as they get new information and then offer new versions at least twice a year.
- Reliable - When you choose C-MAP by Jeppesen you're choosing the charts that bopth professional and recreational mariners trust.
- Detailed - You'll have in-depth information meticulously compiled from the best sources including both official navigation charts and a variety of other proprietary charts and databases.
- Global - Wherever you want to go, Jeppesen has a chart for you since they have the most comprehensive marine coverage available.
- Convenient - You can use Jeppesen's charts with many plotters and software. If you are not sure whether your plotter can read C-MAP,
visit their website or ask us.
Bring your electronic charts to life with MAX, tne ultimate navigator and make cruising, sailing and fishing easier, safer and more fun. You'll benefit from the most accurate chart detail, versatile features and a wealth of important data.
- NavAids - Detailed information on navigational aids, including name, color, information on frequency, range, etc..
- Guardian Alarm - When activated, Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles.
- Route-Check - An extension of Guardian Alarm, this helps to keep you safe by indicating obstacles along the segments between waypoints.
- Detailed Harbor Charts - Docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem when you have precise layouts of hundreds of marinas, including sliip spaces, restricted areas and other valuabe navigation information.
- C-Marina Port Database - Contains details on more marinas than other charts on the market. Displays marina hours, harbor master contact information, nearby lodging and restaurants, VHF call-in dtails, photos and more.
- Multi-Language Capability - All C-MAP charts can be displayed in both English and the local language of each region. more than 140 languages are available.
- Dynamic Tides andCurrents - Predict the time, level, direction and strength of currents and tides.
- Photos and Diagrams - High-definition photos of ports, marinas and significant navigational marks.
- Depths and Land Elevation - You'll see not only the usual depth information, but the colors make it easy to distinguish differnet water depths and land elevations.
- Perspective View - For a bird's-eye view of your navigation area tilt the chart to a 45º angle.
- Compatible with PC-Planner - So you can plan a route and save it to your user card for use in your chart plotter.
C-MAP by Jeppesen's classic line of electronic charts offers the same reliable navigation detail and easy-to-use features you expect.
Key Features:• Global Coverage • Rich detail and information • Port and tide information • Frequently updated chart data • Easy on-screen query of all chart objects • Compatible with PC-Planner so you can plan a route and save it to your user card for use in your chart plotter.