Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
• Built of highly polished, marine
grade 316 Stainless.
• Includes 33’ lifting line, blocks and cleats.
• Optional Stainless Mounting Shoes
allow for ease of mounting and removal.
• 5:1 Lifting Tackle included.
• Optional Connecting Bar available
for added support and rigidity.
• Positive-locking Spinlock™
cam-cleats holds lifting tackle securely.
• Long 40.5" (103cm) reach and
31" (79cm) rise make lifting and storage of most all dinghies
• 250 lb (113 kg) capacity.
(Click to view & order)
||• Practical lifting capacity
of a davit rigged with a 5:1purchase is 250 lbs (113 kg).
• Davits must be properly installed with backing plates to provide
• The total weight of the dinghy and motor should not exceed the safe
working load of one davit or 250 lbs (113 kg).
• CAUTION Water should not be allowed to collect in the dinghy or
inflatable while being held in Davits. Dinghy should be covered or
equipped with a drain to allow water to escape. Failure to do so could
damage the davits and dinghy. A dinghy on davits should not extend beyond
the sides of the boat to prevent catching water when rolling or