10.4" Color Systems
state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless
data sharing and vast future expandability. The heart of NavNet vx2 is its
Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various
navigational sensors, can be interconnected, which adds even more features
to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from
any display unit connected to the onboard network, due to the high-speed
transfer of data available.
- All display units are capable of
controlling any component connected to the NavNet network
- Perfect for single or multi display
- Fully supports C-Map NT MAX and
Navionics ® GOLD chart.
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory.
- Fast chart drawing speed.
- Straightforward “Plug ’n Play”
installation with wizard style set-up.
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit
for improved sunlight viewability.
(Click to view & order)
Radar & Chart
- Sunlight Viewable 10.4" Color VGA (640
x 480) TFT LCD Display
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for
improved sunlight viewability.
- Automatic GST (Gain, Sea Clutter, Tuning)
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time
- Commercially popular SD chart/memory card
- Enhanced graphics with 256 color full VGA
- Improved screen redraw, scroll refresh, and
- New “Quick Point” L/L direct entry
- 100 target AIS display with I/F module and
external AIS Rx
- Simplified installation with new “Network
- Adjustable (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone
- Picture Off-Centering or Target Zoom Mode
- Cursor L/L Position Display **
- Watchman Mode activates the Radar for Safety
- On-Screen Display of Vessel Position,
Heading, etc. *
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen, to simplify
Navigation * or **
- Full Functioning Infared Remote Control
- Radar Overlay available with appropriate
heading sensor (ie. PG500R)
- Vessel Position Display in L/L or Loran-C
- North-Up, Course-Up or Automatic Course-Up
- Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director or
Highway display modes
- Up to 8,000 points for ship's track and
marks, 999 waypoints, 35 quick points, 1 MOB, 200
- planned routes (max. 35 waypoints/route) and
1 quick route
- Add Multiple Displays by Connecting to
- Add Network Sounder by Connecting to NavNet