The finest of
new Lowrance fishfinding and GPS navigation technologies with massive,
high-definition 10.4”/26.4 cm Super VGA color viewing. The new SolarMAX™
PLUS display renders brilliant detail in sunlight with the best wide-angle
viewing ever available, while advanced pure-white LED screen/keypad
backlighting fully adjusts to zero-dim for night fishing.
The unique new
FlyWheel™ dial and command soft keys give you easier and quicker control
of Broadband Sounder fishfinding and satellite navigation precision via
the built-in 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna.
cartography choices include Enhanced U.S. Basemap, or the amazing,
life-like and new Insight USA™ with combined Inland and Coastal coverage
(Americas) - Or Navionics World Background map (non-Americas). Plus, this
HDS is now fully compatible with all Navionics® chartcards – Platinum+,
Platinum, Platinum HotMaps – with two high-speed SD card slots. Fully
ready to build your complete stand-alone or networked onboard system.
Stop Compatibility Issues. Click here for the Naviionics Compatibility Guide.
High Definition Display
- Massive high-definition 10.4? super VGA
display for unmatched color fishfinding and navigational detail
- Sunlight viewable with brighter,
clearer, wider-angle viewing
- Brilliant, pure-white LED screen/keypad
backlighting is fully adjustable to dim-to-zero to preserve night
Award-winning Broadband Sounder
technologies inside the HDS-10 produces the best Lowrance fishfinding
- Superior clarity and up to an astounding
120-degree view of fish- and structure-finding coverage.
- Phenomenal separation of fish targets
from structure, baitfish, thermoclines, clutter and bottom.
- Improved underwater fish-holding
structure identification; channels, rock piles, stump beds, submerged
standing timber, drop-offs and more.
- Exceptional fish-finding performance in
any water/weather situation, at all depths and at any speed.
- Peerless bottom tracking performance now
with up to 8X zoom range.
- New, multiple choices of display color
palettes for marking fish in all water/weather conditions.
- COLORLINE™ greatly improves target
definition and separation, plus defines bottom composition.
- Fully loaded with legendary Lowrance
performance fishfinder features and functions.
- Transducer 50/83/200 kHz frequency
capable ? expanded range of transducers available including patented
Skimmer® transom mount 83/200 and 50/200 depth-temp transducers.
High Definition GPS Mapping
- Super-sensitive, 16-channel internal GPS
antenna with faster time-to-signal lock and precision position ?
networks with NMEA 2000®
- Optional LGC-4000 external 5 Hz
16-channel GPS antenna module with high speed 5X/sec. update rate
available for custom applications ? networks with NMEA 2000®
- Built-in Enhanced U.S. base map includes
coastal shorelines, over 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced
lakes with high-detail shorelines and depth contours
- Exclusive new Lowrance Insight
cartography now built-in on select models, delivers a whole new
dimension in effective, reliable marine navigation and fishing
- Revolutionary contour shading for
stunning life-like perspectives of bottom structure and
- Exclusive Fishing Hot Spots®
fishing points of interest content, includes marked fishing areas,
boat launches and fish habitat areas.
- Lightning-fast map screen redraws
and display updates.
- Insight USA™ coverage for
continental U.S. inland waters and Great Lakes, plus U.S. coastal
- Supports the complete range of Navionics®
cartridges including Platinum Plus, Platinum and Platinum Hot Maps
with 3D mapping featuring TurboView™ for enhanced viewing
- Also supports all Lowrance high-detail
mapping and charts on memory card
- LakeMaster® ProMaps surveyed lakes
with high-detail depth contours.
- Fishing Hot Spots® PRO with fishing
points of interest.
- NauticPath™ offshore/coastal maps,
FreedomMaps™ land and lake topographic maps and MapCreate USA
- Exceptional waypoint management with
icons specifically designed for fishing
Easy to Use
- Unique new FlyWheel™ scroll dial and
command soft keys for quicker, easier control and fine-tuning of
fishfinding and navigational features
- New and unique menu display enhances
quicker and easier access to most-used features
- Improved keyboard design for improved
angler control in all weather conditions
- Attractive new case design that is
easier to install
- Newest high-capacity high-speed flash
memory for user functions and cartography storage reduces case size
for a more compact performance package
- Two high-speed SD card slots for
optional detail mapping display and sonar/GPS data recording
- Fully compatible with SIRIUS
high-resolution, real-time weather and radio with smart antenna module
option and ethernet output to displays, and high quality audio output
to any onboard stereo; available in two affordable SIRIUS package
- Inland content package includes
weather radar, lightning, other weather features, plus real time
fuel price search
- Coastal content package including
full suite of weather and sea conditions.
- 120 channel crystal clear radio
service for a small additional monthly fee that includes NASCAR,
NFL and college football broadcasts
- Simplified high-speed Ethernet-based
networking shares useful sonar, navigation, SIRIUS weather/radio and
- Compatible with Lowrance High Definition
Digital Radar radome options with radar/chart overlay feature (with
optional heading sensor)
- NMEA 2000® network connectivity for
easy multi-station data sharing to monitor and display boat operation
systems via onboard and engine sensors
- Maximize fuel economy with Fuel Flow
sensors or digital Engine Interface sensors.
- Precision temperature sensor option
for surface water, livewell, baitwell, cabin and/or engine room
- Compatible with all other NMEA 2000®-certified
sensors from Lowrance -- including speed, fluid level and pressure
sensors ? or other manufacturers.
- Track-Your-Buddy and Get-Buddy features
in addition to DSC when interfaced with Lowrance-compatible VHF marine
- NMEA 0183 compatible
||10.4 in \ 264 mm
||600 x 800 (H x W)
||16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX™ PLUS
||Pure white LED
|Resize Display Window
|Sonar And GPS Overlay Data
|Split Screen Presentation
SONAR / SOUNDER
||50/200 or 83/200 kHz
||Choice of dual frequency Skimmer®
|Sonar Output Power
||Max 250W/32W RMS actual; 30,000/3,750 RMS
analog equivalent W
||Max 5000 ft \ 1524 m
|Standard Fishfinder Features: COLORLINE™/GRAYLINE®,
ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more
|Ping Speed HyperScroll™
GPS / NAVIGATION
|GPS Antenna Type
||Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS
(Americas) or GPS+EGNOS+MSAS (non-Americas)
|GPS Receiver Channels
||Expanded U.S. BaseMap or Insight USA™
(Americas) or Worldwide background map (non-Americas)
||Optional Navionics® Platinum+ and
Platinum chartcards with TurboView™ for worldwide coverage -
as well as Navionics® HotMaps™ Platinum, Lowrance Hot Spots® PRO and
LakeMaster® ProMaps (Americas)
||Up to 10 trails - up to 12,000
|Man Overboard Feature
||Optional Lowrance radar choices available
NETWORKING / CONNECTORS
|NMEA 0183 Input
|NMEA 2000 Pending Certification
||NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Built-in Backup Memory
||Sealed and waterproof
||12.3 in \ 312 mm
||8.9 in \ 225 mm
||3.6 in \ 92 mm
|Memory Card Capable
||Two SD/MMC memory card slots
Broadband Sounder technology, ethernet
networking, optional SIRIUS Satellite Weather/Radio, FlyWheel™ scroll
dial and new 2-year limited warranty