Ice Commander Rescue Suit
Ice Commander is the suit of choice for
Coast Guards, Search and Rescue teams, Fire Departments and all Ice Rescue
professionals. Its integral chest harness, ice awl pockets, gloves,
reinforcements and non-slip soles keep you prepared for any emergency. It’s
also highly visible and, with a welded nylon shell and removable AirSoft™
foam liner, is 45% lighter than conventional neoprene suits, thus enabling
maximum flexibility and performance.
(Click to view & order)
- Hood offers a water-tight fit
- Face seal gives top protection from water and
- 2.5 mm neoprene on knees provides
reinforcement and padding to knee and lower leg
- Seat and elbows reinforced with yellow shell
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight
- Welded nylon outer shell provides
waterproofness and durability
- High performance urethane coated nylon
exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier
- Durable rubber soles provide traction on wet
- Integral self-adjusting safety harness
- Sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow
ice awls. Pockets easily secured with velcro. (Ice awls not included).
- Compact storage case - storage volume has been
reduced by about 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of
closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation. Liner
can be unsnapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning.
- 5 fingered gloves attached to each sleeve.
Palms provide abrasion resistance and better grip.
- Body Mass: 110-330 lbs (50-150 kg), Height: