Portable Automatic Horn/Light Controller
for Restricted Visibiliity or Emergencies
The Portable controller is a complete self contained system that is ready for immediately signaling .
Make your vessel's presence known with sound & light signaling.
Don't risk being caught in the fog, or heavy rain without being prepared. Signal properly with a push of a button for restricted visibility or distress.
Be located quickly in case of emergencies.
- Signal Mate is a fully automatic controller producing the sound and light signals required by the U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Rules
- It is specifically designed for crew & boat safety in conditions of restricted visibility and emergency situations. (USCG rule 35)
- Signal Mate features push buttons for easy selection of specific signals used for restricted visibility, danger/doubt, and in need of assistance, or distress (Inland & International).
- Light or horn (20 amps each) can be operated independently or synchronized. (USCG rule 36)
- 3 modes of operation: manual, automated, or simply on and off operation.
- A side receptacle allows the additional use of a portable search light during restricted visibility or emergency.
- Signal Mate Portable is a self-contained package containing: controller; 106db compact horn; 360░ high intensity LED light (exceeding the USCG 3 mile requirement) certified to ABYC A-16 and 72 COLREGS standards; sealed 7 ampere-hour AGM battery; three stage smart charger; and operational orange carry bag.
- The unit is pre-wired and ready for immediate use.
- User friendly. Remove the horn & LED light, connect battery, insert horn into bracket & position light for maximum visibility. Close the bag and start signaling.
- Light has 16 feet of cable for hoisting for better visibility
- Silicon rubber keypad with automatic red back-lighting for night vision
- Dimensions: 5"H x 7" W x 11" L
- Warranty: 3 years