The AP24 autopilot controller features a compact design, ideal for boats with limited mounting space, and an easy to read, highly visible display. Excellent for all types of leisure craft.
Measures 4.5" x 4.5"
The AP28 is a reliable, performance autopilot controller for leisure craft from 35-80ft. The large, highly visible display combines with a user friendly interface and a wealth of features including rotary controller and dedicated mode keys to deliver unrivalled control of your boat.
Measures 6.8" x 4.5"
- Clear Display - The large numeric data readings are visible from a distance.
- Smooth Rotary Controller - Make fine adjustments to your course with ease.
- Dodge Function - The dodge function allows you to navigate around obstructions without disengaging your autopilot.
- Virtual Rudder Feedback - Eliminates the need to fit a rudder position sensor, which saves both time and money on tight installations such as outboards and stern drive boats.
- Advanced Wind Steering - It's possible for the Pilot to use wind and navigation information, when shared on a network with an IS20 system and chartplotter, to assist you in sailing most efficiently to your destination.
- Auto Tuning - Optimum performance without the need for expert calibration.
- Fully Waterproof - Certified to IPX6 (from front)
- SimNet Network - Features two SimNet connections for sharing data across your network. NMEA2000« compatible.
- Intuitive Menu - Operate your autopilot easily, without the need for extensive manual reading.
- Integrated Turn Patterns - A range of integrated turn patterns assist you with fishing, diving, or simply recovering a lost fender.
- No Drift Mode - Combining the power of the autopilot and the GPS via the SimNet network allows you to operate in no drift mode. This counteracts the effect of wind and tide to ensure your track remains straight or true over the ground.
- Constant Depth Tracking - Data shared with the echo sounder over the SimNet network allows the Pilot to follow the line of the seabed, and remain in a constant depth of water.
- Rate Of Turn Control - Ensures smooth and precise turns regardless of the sea state. Excellent for tacking and gybing of sailboats.
- Data Pages - View vital instrument data on the autopilot controller via the SimNet network.
- Matches IS20 Instruments - Mount the autopilot controller near an IS20 instrument for an aesthetically pleasing result.